If you're like me and you like pizzas (read: 'anything topped with cheese') then you've absolutely gotta check out these babies. They're ridiculously easy to make and about as nutritious as a pizza and salad dinner - only combined into one conveniently muchable dish!
- 4 small thick flour tortillas (white, or whole wheat - depending on the extent of your 'liberal leanings')
- a handful of whole baby spinach
- a handful of closed cup mushrooms
- 1 small red onion
- 1-2 roma tomatoes
- diced jalapenos (as many as you like)
- grated cheddar or mozzarella (preferably both!)
- a can of refried beans (or if you're really bored you can make it from scratch - see the next post for a full recipe)
- fajita seasoning
Place the tortilla wraps on a baking sheet or some tin foil, spread the refried beans evenly across the surface. Dice the red onion and tomato(es) and add to the tortillas, then sprinkle with the fajita seasoning. Next add the spinach and mushrooms and top off with the cheese and jalapenos. Place under a pre-heated grill for 5-6 minutes - Et Voila!
If you're a meaty person could try adding a variety of thinly sliced meats, or even some chicken grilled/sautéed with fajita seasoning.
This should serve about 2 normal people or 4 people if you all eat like little birds.